Greetings From Las Vegas

This week, my very best friend and I have reunited in Las Vegas to see Garth Brooks in concert. (Don't you dare judge me - he is a legend.) 

It's been extremely hot - like Britt almost passing out on the sidewalk from heat exhaustion hot.


They have bronze butts here.


Gordon Ramsay's BurGR
Not hypey, just really good food!

Sorry for the boobs.


Chicken burger with chipotle aoli. Yum.


Truffle fries. Double yum.


Buffet at the Wynn. We ate here because I may or may not have lain (laid? lied?) down on the sidewalk right outside the door. White lipped and nauseous, Es Bee dragged me here. For the record, it was delicious and my stomach almost exploded. 


Tonight is the night that we see Garth!! For years we have been saying that when we graduated and got real jobs, we'd come see him - its finally happening!


As much fun as I'm having down here, I really can't wait to see Andy. Yes, I am that big of a sap.

No comments: