I love my mom...

So a lot of people have been calling wanting surgery updates, so I'm going to keep them updated here.

Update #1: I figured out why I was in so much pain yesterday. (No, it was not the 119 stitches). I am taking seven different pills right now. Yesterday, I was feeling pretty good so I only took one percocet. (mistake #1) Then, the pain was getting pretty intense so I grabbed two more. Within an hour, I was writhing. Worst pain ever. I couldn't take any more drugs, so I was basically going to have to tough it out. When I made it through the last hour, I went to grab my medicine, and I realized that I had taken two antibiotics. Not percocet. They look exactly the same. You can bet I won't be making that mistake again...

Update #2: My Mother is here!!! I love my Mom so much. Within a few hours of her being here, I had a beefy five-layer burrito, a pint of chocolate peanut butter ice cream, Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself, and all kinds of gauze and such to keep me happy. She then proceeded to chill with me while I dozed in and out of consciousness. As we speak, she's upstairs with Tante Jana making dinner for me.

I am so lucky to have so many loving and supportive people in my life right now.

Thanks everyone for all of your loving support and continued prayers.

No comments: