Pain...

So my secret is out...I had surgery.
I was so excited for it because my back has been KILLING me for years.
I thought that I had a pretty firm grasp on what pain felt like.
Turns out that I was wrong.
I have never felt pain like this in my entire life.

This is what is going on inside my head: OWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I am so lucky that I am staying at my Tante Jana's house. Her kids are being so awesome. Abriele gave up her awesome bed which is a pretty big deal because she just got a brand new Temperpedic mattress. All the kids are being champs...watching movies and tv shows with me all day. Every time I fall asleep (which is every other half hour) I wake up to a fresh bottle of water and a new straw. I'm so lucky to have such awesome cousins.

Thanks everyone for all your loving phone calls and flowers. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Keep me in your prayers if you remember.

Love you all!!


No comments: