rawr.

I am back in school starting this week. I forgot what it's like to study for five-ten hours a day. It's almost exhilarating...

A few updates...

1. I stayed home for the rest of fall semester to spend time with my family. It was the best three months I've had in a long time. Yes, I did room with Colby.

2. If you didn't catch it before, I am in school again. Classes this semester: Biology, Human Anat & Phys, Organic Chemistry, and Book of Mormon.

3. I am living with my best friend in the whole world. For all of you who said we couldn't do it....LAME.

4. I need someone to unpack my room. I have not had the time to get to it haha.

These are the basics, and I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been very good about posting. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and Happy New year... I know I did :)

No comments: