Fighting the backlash...

Two parts to this post.

1. I have heard so much negativity from people about President Packer's talk given in the last General Conference. There has been much struggle trying to put together an intelligent response to all of the hatred and anger that this stirred up. That being said, I finally found someone who could put it into perspective. One of my friends posted a link to this blog on his facebook. While I do not struggle with the same things that this guy does, it is amazing to see his faith and dedication in dealing with such a difficult issue. It brings a new and, in my opinion, much needed perspective on homosexuality and the gospel. His thoughts on overcoming temptation can be applied to any of the temptations that we all face every day. Take some time to read it...you'll be glad you did.

2. I am moving back home today. I am so excited!!!!

No comments: